Damn Good Super Glue Cleaner Remover dissolves dried Super glue (cyanoacrylate) adhesive, making it perfect for cleaning up the work area, tools, and spills. Damn Good Super Glue Cleaner works by dissolving and softening the dried super glue so you can simply wipe it up with a shop towel.
- Dissolves and removes the toughest dried Super Glue (cyanoacrylates) adhesives
- Removes Glue from skin, metal, stone, glass, & more
- Perfect for the home, workshop, and garage to dissolve dried Glue
- Better than acetone for dissolving glue
Please note: this product is a chemical solvent, care should be taken when using. We suggest trying the product in a discreet area of the affected item to ensure there is no staining, discoloring, damage, or other issue. Apply the product, let it sit for 2-3 minutes, wipe away and check for any issues before proceeding with its use on the area with the cured adhesive.
Directions – How to remove super glue:
1. Apply the solvent to a cotton ball or similar so that the cotton ball is wet but not dripping
2. Place the saturated cotton ball on the glue that you want to dissolve
3. Let the cotton ball sit for 2-3 minutes, then wipe or gently scrape away the glue