Damn Good All Purpose Epoxy Putty Sticks – Product Description
Make Strong & Fast Repairs
Damn Good All Purpose Epoxy Putty Sticks are an epoxy dough-like kit which is activated by hand mixing the material. It cures in 5 minutes and hardens like steel in 20 minutes. It forms a strong bond in minutes, even underwater, and may be drilled, filed, tapped, or sanded after 1 hour. The epoxy performs under temperatures of 250°F continuous and 450°F intermittent operating temperatures.
It works well for general purpose repairs, sealing for plumbing – even underwater, auto repairs, home improvements, electrical and more.
It can mold, rebuild, fill, bond, plug and fix almost anything. Adheres to aluminum, iron, steel, wood, glass, masonry, ceramic and many plastics. Meets Military Specification MIL-S-8802 Class B. In an uncured state the putty can last for up to a year if stored in cool, dry condition.
Available in Black & Gray
- General Repairs
- Modeling & Sculpting
- Marine, Pool, & Spa Repairs
- DIY Projects
- Plumbing Repairs
- Casting & Mold-making
- Woodwork Repairs
- Concrete Repair
- Tile Repair
- Alloy Wheel Repair (fix curb rash)
Performance of Cured Material
- Shore “D” Hardness ASTM D2240: 85
- Lap Shear: 700 psi
- Tensile Strength: 7000 psi
- Izod Impact: 0.3 ft-lbs.in.
- Compressive Strength: 19,000 psi
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 140°F
- Maximum Use Temperature: -20°F to 250°F
- Intermittent Temperature: 450°F
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 1.15 x 10-5 in/in/°F